Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Advice on working for NASA in the future

Working for NASA has been a dream of mine for a long time now and I want your advice on how to reach this goal. I'm a freshmen in mechanical engineering at a pretty big name university. This summer I have not heard back from any of the places I applied to for an internship but have a part time job as a math tutor lined up and in my free time I want to work on some individual projects that will help boost my resume as well as interest me and challenge myself. I am pretty far ahead in my coursework and have set up my schedule for next semester so that next spring I can go on a co-op and still graduate on time (spring of 2019). Ideally my plan is to land a co-op with NASA next spring or another company if NASA does not accept me for that spring. So if anyone can give me some advice on potential summer projects or other ways to put myself in the best position to work for NASA.



Submitted April 20, 2016 at 12:27AM by I_like_Penguin http://ift.tt/1U6tSYO

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.