Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Disclosure in mainstream music (Playlist of songs from famous artists who are/were trying to speak the truth)

This is a whole list of the songs I've compiled that either say or reference the "truth". I've reviewed every song in this playlist multiple times and I can guarantee that every song in here has, at least, some truth/disclosure. Now, you may have to listen closely, as some of the songs have deep (hard to understand/see) meanings. It is absolutely stunning that there are this many songs, most of which are mainstream, that all sing about what's really happening on Earth; including corrupt governments/corporations and the illuminati, to far-reaching subjects like aliens, while sprinkling in a few songs that strive for freedom. This playlist will awake anyone; The number of famous artists who speak truth is simply not ignorable, even by the most sheltered of minds. Enjoy!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZx-wegItMu_NzURrDCFtEXFP1PVdiydh



Submitted April 30, 2016 at 02:30AM by badnic5 http://ift.tt/1SQs4kz

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.