Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Discussion regarding the moderation of this sub

Hello. I have been invested a great deal of time in this sub and am appalled by the lack of moderation. I have time and time again contacted the moderators with various questions, suggestions and other means of fixing it because clearly there's absolutely no effort what so ever by anyone. I have also contacted the most senior moderator to hand over the ownership to someone capable. Today I got a response which was no, omfgninja will not be handing away the ownership. Instead he/she asked who would be capable as a moderator.

This frustrates me because clearly omfgninja and the other moderators have no interest in the subreddit and what seems to be no sentimental value. I don't know why keeping the ownership of a subreddit with such controversy and scares member base interests anyone other than using it as a "badge" on your user profile because this user have plenty subreddits under his/her name. Not that it's that much of a bad thing, it's just boggles me why you would hold on to something where the members clearly want to see change in the leadership.

Anyway, my post will end abruptly because I need to leave but what I wanted to say is that if you're, just like me, invested in this field of study and forum then please ask the moderators or the most senior moderator to make something to change this.

I want to see stickies, flairs and removal of posts. I want to see discussions and speculations from these individuals.

I might edit this post to expand on why I feel this way and why you should, if you too have a invested interest just like me.

Thank you for reading.



Submitted April 23, 2016 at 09:35AM by zeuph http://ift.tt/1Qu8jul

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.