Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, April 22, 2016

I won't be satisfied until we have physical evidence. Is that crazy?

I've debated with people on here who are convinced of their beliefs. And a lot of those beliefs are pretty far out there. Stuff like lizard people with underground cities, a Stargate that takes you to mars, the earth is flat, space Nazis, etc...

The problem with this stuff is that it is all word of mouth. You have to believe someone's personal testimony to be on board with these theories. I'm sorry but that's just not enough. Maybe it is arrogant to say but I feel like my head is screwed on straight and the people that subscribe to these ideas have a pea sized brain. I 100% believe that there is alien life but people tell so many stories that any truth we may have gets lost in junk.

Everything disclosure related all sounds like a crock of shit to me. Until we have hard evidence such as lengthy videos that aren't blurry or conveniently dark or documents from some reliable government, or even a government official step forward with proof, I'm not going to believe this stuff.

Obviously everyone on this sub has some sort of interest in ET life. But guys when you eat up the shit stories and spread them around you push us further away from the truth. If you really want to know what's out there you do need to be skeptical.

Just my 2 cents.



Submitted April 22, 2016 at 03:46PM by bonerpolice6969 http://ift.tt/1TnG7Op

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.