Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Is there any alien game which takes the topic in a more "realistic" approach?

I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit to ask if anyone knows any alien game, but here goes: What I mean in the title is that I want to know if you guys know any game that takes the idea in a more of a realistic approach. I'm talking about more stuff like abductions with actual greys, reptilians, saucers, triangles, etc. X-Com is similiar, but it doesn't use the "real-life material" if you know what I mean.

It's hard to explain exactly what I'm looking for, but hopefully you guys get an idea. Pretty much an alien game that uses real life material.



Submitted April 22, 2016 at 07:56PM by ryanfcc http://ift.tt/1ToaxQA

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.