Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, April 15, 2016

Looking for constructive criticism for my small alien-based YouTube channel

Greetings fellow Earthlings,

I'm really shy and nervous, but I have a burning passion for aliens. I've thought and dreamed of aliens since I was a very young child. I was even sent to a school psychologist for obsessively drawing pictures of aliens in the 3rd grade.

I've tried to channel this passion into a YouTube channel, but again, I'm extremely shy so I've only made 4 videos in the course of a year. My goal is for this channel is to have funny/ridiculous commentary based on alien topics. Being funny helps me get over my crippling shyness, but I also want to create sometime a little more unique than a channel based on showing the typical blurred UFO footage.

I'm just looking for insight from the alien community if this style of video works for the subject of aliens, and I would really very much love to get any constructive criticism.

The channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/AlwaysAliens/ Please let me know your thoughts, if you have any. Thank you so very much! Also please forgive me if this type of post isn't allowed on this subreddit. I didn't see a rule against it--hope I didn't miss one.



Submitted April 16, 2016 at 01:23AM by AlwaysAliens http://ift.tt/266B1Nv

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.