Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, April 15, 2016

Possible close encounter with an alien?!

OK, so to start off the story, two years ago late at night I was sitting in bed on my iPad, I got tired all of a sudden, so I turn it off and put it down. When I look back up, a pitch black cube is floating in my room, and the cube was BIG. Big enough to fit an adult human. I suddenly fell asleep and when I awoke in the morning, it was gone.

This morning I was taking a shower, and I am looking away from the door to the bathroom, and a turn around to see a gray humanoid figure with limp arms. As soon as I saw it, it vanished. I though I was seeing things, but when I came back later it was on my bed. It looked at me, took a step forward, and vanished again. WHAT. THE HECK. HAPPENED. (And was it connected to that black cube?)



Submitted April 15, 2016 at 05:24PM by invinciblespeed http://ift.tt/1W4OBfA

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.