Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

What exactly is a civilian branch of government in the US?

Just watching a documentary and learned about the creation of NASA and how it was created as a civilian branch of government. How does that differ from other federal branches? Does it just mean that it is run by non-military personnel? From what I gathered, the US Army and US Navy had their own rocket programs and there was a rivalry developing which was why NASA was formed as a civilian agency but I guess I don't really understand what that means since there were obviously military people working for NASA.



Submitted April 24, 2016 at 04:37PM by RyeGuyWpg http://ift.tt/1T7ylpn

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.