Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

What sparked your interest in aliens, UFO's and extraterrestrial life?

Just as a general curiosity, what sparked your interest in this subject? Was it a siting, something you were taught or maybe just became interested by a movie and a hope that we are not alone in this vast universe?

My personal experience happened when I was 8, in the year 1999. I remember it like it was yesterday, simply because it made such a profound impact on me. Our family dog had a tumor that had ruptured and we needed to take her to the emergency vet. So I volunteered to go with my mom. Well, I liked to stick my head out of the car window with our dog on these types of drives and it just kind of became habit. She was laying in the back of our old Station wagon and I had my head out of the window, keep in mind it is night time and I want to add as a side note that we lived within 15 miles of a major airport. So I know what a low flying plane looks and sounds like. When we drive by a local play ground, I see a (relatively) slow moving plane about 200 meters above the tree line. It had no wings, large white windows and made absolutely no noise. Or maybe I just couldn't hear over the wind in my ears. It passed over our car and I soon lost sight of it. The whole event took place over 5 seconds. I was pretty scared, though I never knew why and never told my mom. I just came back into the car and sat silently the rest of the trip.

*On a sad side not, we had to put our family dog down about a week late :(



Submitted April 23, 2016 at 05:27AM by agoldensnitch http://ift.tt/1MOLfM9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.