Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Aliens and Acid

I just wanted to tell my story of my one and only alien experience in my life, coincidentally I was on acid for my first time as well. A little about myself first, I am a 30 year old who has an open mind but does not make shit up. I hate people that deceive others, it's a real nuisance because I take pride in my own truthfulness in life. I seek truth and I avoid lies...I can also sense very easily when someone is "off" or something's is not adding up because I feel that I can pick out details that would expose a person psychologically to be dishonest. I have a good bs meter....at least I think so.

Anyway, to the story of my alien experience: I have never seen anything that has made me think...oh that might be an alien... never. Has not happened for me in my life. However, I was in Costa Rica a few years back at a festival know as "envision festival" really cool festival in the jungle with great music. I decided I would try acid for my first time at this festival....I have taken mushrooms many times and I know I have a strong mind that can view the mushroom experience without letting my entire mind go.....in other words i am very vigilant at keeping track of time in my head...I don't slip out or loose track I am ever present always.. the acid experience was not any different although it did prove to be very powerful in showing me some different sensations and visualizations....one visualisation in particular had me reeling...let me explain. I know acid will change the world for you in certain ways....the festival seemed to be alive in a unique way while on this drug...everything had a life force..colors were exuberant....I could listen to the music and hear underlying messages and I could look at a star and feel as though I was learning something from it....the people in the festival all had their own style and viewing it through acid eyes was incredible....peoples faces were exaggerated and some people had animal like characteristics....however, there were a few people I noticed.....tall and skinny....normal looking people....but I would look at them and I could see something else...I could see that they hid under the illusion of people...but they were not people. I only saw a few of them. But when I did they had large black eyes hidden under the illusion of human skin....I could see their form was not human....like a silhouette under the human form. Skinny and structurally similar to human but different proportions. The gait of their walking stride was peculiar for some reason. And I remember thinking to myself, well those must be aliens.........i don't think about aliens ever in my spare time so for my mind to conjure this up surprised me.....i starred at these things, but I was alone and had no one to show what I was seeing. I could also feel this sensation I have never, ever, ever, even closely touched before or after that which I would describe as "alien technology" it wouldn't leave my head. It was this vibration in my soul I could sense....and it explained to me that we are aliens....and I became so overwhelmed with joy at the realization I just looked up at the sky and kept running my hands through my hair saying oh wow oh wow oh wow....the vibration was pure love and understanding and simplicity all rolled up into a sensation that moved me to tears....I thought after everything was over that things were a little bit clearer for me....a feeling that I knew the truth before somehow. From that time on, I would say I am a believer that our eyes are not always telling us the truth....and it is something magical that binds us in this universe.....those creatures were here with us....as far as I could tell...they were just having fun with us. Please, anyone with a similar experience I would love to hear about it.



Submitted May 24, 2016 at 03:29PM by eastcoastsurf84 http://ift.tt/1s7RZeP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.