Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, May 23, 2016

Carlos Diaz light ship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIF8JMefC0I

I've always considered the footage that Carlos Diaz captured as the best ET craft footage I've ever seen. The movements of the craft are pretty much exactly like those that one of THE foremost authorities on air craft - the renowned NASA aerodynamicist Paul R. Hill - described such an object would make (and why it would move in such manner) in his seminal work "Unconventional Flying Objects" (pdf of the book here).

Of course there have been trolls that emptily say "Naw! It's so fake! Durrr!" but, at the end of the day, nothing I've come across has yet debunked this footage.



Submitted May 23, 2016 at 04:33AM by no1113 http://ift.tt/1TRa72W

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.