Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Have you guys seen the star-like lights moving at night

Moving erratically in between the stars at night? I've seen these lights several different times. My friends also saw them at the same time. I looked them up online and many many people also report seeing them but there is nothing official on what exactly they are. They appear to be as far away as the stars themselves therefore not necessarily in our atmosphere. They appear to move really fast and then stop at a star before moving on. Do you guys know what I'm talking about? Do you think these lights are spaceships?



Submitted May 19, 2016 at 08:16AM by littlewolf0119 http://ift.tt/1qw7Diz

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.