Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

I have been abducted six times in the past three months; also have encountered govt. agents multiple times.

I am a prisoner in my own home. Government agents in unmarked vehicles watch my place of residence 24 hours a day. I can see them outside from my kitchen window. The abductions happen at random times it seems. They are aware that I have told my story and threaten me to keep my silence.

One word of advice: Be careful what you post here. Not only are government agents watching, but beings not of this world or dimension are aware as well.



Submitted May 28, 2016 at 08:56AM by PerhapsEarthIsMyHome http://ift.tt/1UbDPzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.