Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Looking to get into the field of astronomy. Had a few questions.

So every since I was a little kid I have had a fascination with the universe and how big it is. I have always seen NASA as the pinnacle of where my life could take me and now that I am facing college, I need advice. How could someone like me be able to become an astronaut when I have only on arm and no legs. If being an astronaut is not possible, could I become an engineer that is handicapped. Also I am physically unable to communicate vocally. Thank you so much I hope you know what lies ahead for me!



Submitted May 25, 2016 at 02:00AM by PM_ME_BUTT_HOLE_PICS http://ift.tt/1TVIbLb

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.