Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mind gathering suggestion

I would like to make a suggestion to this forum. I wanted to suggest if we could gather our minds in a thinking process, where we would ask, "Brothers from outside earth, show up and help us please. We would like to meet you, with respect and in peace "

I believe our minds are the most efficient way to communicate with other beings, we just lost that knowledge.

I would like to suggest 4 Jully, aphelion of the sun, 23.00 UTC time.

Please, if you like the idea, and want to participate, say, I agree. That way we have an idea of how much participants.

Thank you all and god bless.



Submitted May 24, 2016 at 07:07PM by newbornXXI http://ift.tt/1qHWNX1

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.