Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Orange orbs over the horizon.

It was December 29th, 2014 around 9:30pm.

I had fuelled up my car at a local gas station and pulled out to the lot to sit and text my friend. There was a small party going on and I needed directions, now the gas station was settled just off the highway at the highest point of the road, so it has a decent view point. As I'm sitting in my car waiting for a response, I catch a glimpse of what looked to be an orange orb slowly creeping up above the horizon. I shrugged it off and continued texting thinking it was a fire work or something.

I looked up again to see not one but three bright orange orbs pulsating light, and zig zag gently going upward. At this time I knew they definitely were not fireworks, I sat in my car watching these things for maybe ten minutes kind of slowly breeze over the skyline, motion side to side. Then eventually just vanish. No light speed take off, just calmly melt into the sky. I did not feel fear, just awestruck.

I guess my question is, what extra terrestrials operate an orange light pulsating craft?

-Riley



Submitted May 22, 2016 at 03:56AM by Introvetero http://ift.tt/1W9Cvnc

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.