Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Question regarding applying for JPL positions.

Hello,

I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering and have previously completed two 4 month internships with NASA's Armstrong Flight Research Center. Shortly after finishing my internship, I applied for about half a dozen positions I qualified for at JPL. This was in October and November of 2015 and I have only heard back from two of them.

One of these positions I heard back from quickly let me know that I had not been selected. I was put "Under Review" for another position; however, that was over 4 months ago. All of the other applications simply say "Received Submission" and have been that way for 7 months.

My question is: Is it normal for the review process to take this long? Working at JPL would be my dream job and feel like I am certainly qualified to work there.

Thank you for reading.



Submitted May 26, 2016 at 06:52PM by porkupine100 http://ift.tt/1Z4jqk7

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.