Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Seeking Advice: For those of you who joined NASA from industry

Hi y'all, I'm looking for feedback on my full-time job decision. I have a job offer with NASA Glenn. However, at the time that I accepted it, I did not have other job offers to negotiate a higher salary. Now that I've made the circuits in interviews, my salary at NASA is ~$13k-$30k less than any other job offer I have gotten. As money isn't everything, it's not critical--but I want to ensure that I will be working in a happy environment and will have high job satisfaction.

I would really like to take the NASA job, even with the lower salary, as I've always heard it is a fabulous work environment. For those of you who joined NASA either after working a few years in industry or other government partners, what perspective can you offer? And just generally, what have you observed that is awesome about NASA?



Submitted May 27, 2016 at 12:14PM by zurnkie http://ift.tt/20KYa3m

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.