Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

visited by aliens ???

I had told this to only 2 people. I need answer or will this had happened to someone else please let me know your history.

I was sleeping one night. it was summer time. I always had problems sleeping. I remember one night I woke up and I saw 3 aliens around. now that i think about it I am not even sure if it was in my bed or not. the aliens had a long head they had really long arms. they were just looking at me. I watched they for like 30 sec. until i went back to sleep. like if I was drug because I had no idea how i went to sleep that fast.



Submitted May 25, 2016 at 02:28PM by lachilean http://ift.tt/1Wjp6J6

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.