Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Five master races of the galaxy fighting their final battle on Earth?

I saw this picture of Earth's five races, and it made me think of something I read a looong time ago.

The story was basically this:

Over the millennia five races emerged, vying for control of the galaxy. For millions of years they warred with each other, sometimes gaining, sometimes losing, but always fighting.

They finally got together and agreed that they'd settle their differences another way. They found Earth, and saw proto-people fashioning stone tools and decided to merge their DNAs with ours, and let their eternal battles be decided here, once and for all.

I don't remember what the rules were, or what the criteria was for winning (head count? money/gold in the bank? who was left and who wasn't?), but they were supposed to be showing back up eventually and deciding who won.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? The first time I read it was in a book (don't remember the title) back int he early 90s, and it was an older book even then.

Could somebody point me to a website or a pdf that sounds something like that story/theory?

I posted this to /r/Alien_Theory last night, but all I got was one of these nutjobs talking about race is a social construct.



Submitted June 22, 2016 at 09:13AM by reddit_is_filth http://ift.tt/28NsBnd

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.