Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

I see strange colorful lines or "auras" around people

Now I know this isn't anything about aliens but I was told to post this here because it is supernatural or maybe I'm insane.

For as long as I can remember I've seen this aura/glow around people and I have no idea what it means. A variety of colors between anything from puke green to flashy pink and I want to know what they mean. I don't see it around animals, just people. This may be a coincidence but when I see red the person is usually rude/not nice and blue nice-ish. When I look in the mirror I don't see anything for myself, and I can only see it when I'm face to face with someone. If anyone has experienced this or something similar, please help me out. Thanks!



Submitted June 30, 2016 at 01:33PM by Sammyofather http://ift.tt/29cY3y9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.