Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Ive seen a UFO (I think)

One morning when i was doing construction work (about two years ago) we were out working on a sewer channel, it was early in the morning, being you have to start early to beat the extreme Las Vegas desert heat. Anyway. We were all working and someone points out something in the sky (im typing this and my girlfriend is talking in her sleep lol eek) Anyway, so i look up and its this bright green light spinning in the sky. It gets really bright and starts to dim while swirling. And then it just fades out to blue and disappears. I tried to find something on the internet about it later that day but couldn't find anything. It was near the blue diamond side of town towards the red rock mountains. Still curious about what it was to this day.



Submitted June 28, 2016 at 03:15AM by istompseals http://ift.tt/292DkMu

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.