Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Looking to volunteer, maybe investigate

A few questions for you all:

What are your thoughts on MUFON?
I'm looking to volunteer with some sort of group that investigates alien encounters that people have. I checked out MUFON and it's crap in my opinion. They charge for membership, and I'm also convinced they use those funds to buy programs off discovery channel. I can compare it to "cancer awareness", they're not looking to cure cancer but make they're organisation aware to everyone so they can grab funds.

Are there other legit investigating organisations?
I feel there isn't any legit organisations looking into collecting accounts, do you guys know about more of them?

I'm in New Brunswick Canada, chances are there ain't shit out here. If you know someone who's looking send me a pm.



Submitted June 28, 2016 at 05:09PM by tbow2000 http://ift.tt/299OP6k

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.