Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

My mother and I saw a UFO quite a few years back.

I must have been around 5 or 6 years old at the time, but my mother had set a blanket down in our backyard around one or two p.m. We were laying down and looking at the sky when we saw the UFO. It looked like 3 metallic spheres. These spheres werent attatched to each other but were extremely close together. There were no lights, windows and etc. They changed positions (they seemed to swich places in a random order) as they very slowly floated across the sky. They were there for what seemed like forever, until they stopped flying sideways and then just ascended until it was no longer visible. Sometimes I think that I just made it up in my mind, but my mom also confirms seeing it also. (im not crazy! Awesome!) It still amazes me to this day and I was wondering if y'all had seen anything like it.



Submitted June 26, 2016 at 12:36PM by Silentwolf117 http://ift.tt/28YV63m

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.