Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, June 27, 2016

need help with scary and unusual situation

i know some people won't believe it and refuse to acknowledge that this exists but alien life is screwing with me and causing severe damage to my life (like cop troubles and making me lose possessions). I am to the point where i don't know what to do and need help and REAL advice on dealing with a such a bizarre situation, i'm thinking of talking to the government and asking for help from them. I am really scared and seriously need help on such a situation, I'm afraid there gonna hurt me before i can get the sense to do something about it before its to late, all advice i will take sincerely and will appreciate it a bunch. thank YOU reddit community



Submitted June 27, 2016 at 01:04PM by gurmxces http://ift.tt/298URRs

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.