Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Old Math (trig and algebra) videos from the 90s

I use to watch the NASA channel a lot in the 90s before I left for college. There was a show, usually in the evening or later, that taught math. It was animated, but only in the sense that the lines of shapes moved automatically and equations were updated automatically. It was a very 70s - 80s style educational video. There were no 'flashy' animations. They were packed with information that was straight to the point and didn't try to be fun and likable. It was clean cut good instruction. There was no voice that I can remember. Anyways, it started my long and continuing love for math (30's now). Unfortunately, I have never been able to find the videos again. Does anyone know what I am talking about?



Submitted June 18, 2016 at 02:34PM by physicsking http://ift.tt/1Ow2iDP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.