Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Taking possible questions to ask NASA employees

Hey everyone! Over the next few days I will have the opportunity to meet, as well as ask questions to some NASA engineers and astronauts. I have some things I wanted to ask about personally, but in any free time that we have I would be more than happy to ask any questions that this community wants answered! Leave your questions below and I'll reply with their responses as soon as I can.



Submitted June 26, 2016 at 11:46PM by ChallengeFreakinOwne http://ift.tt/28WNxdE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.