Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The Moon Was Shaking?

One night when I was with four or five of my buddies wandering the streets at around midnight, I looked up towards the sky and watched as the thin layer of clouds crossed over the moon and disappeared into the dark night sky. I continued to stare at the moon, it was bright, white and looked amazing that night.

But I seen something I never seen before. The moon was shaking, almost buzzing. It vibrated like a phone getting a text message, and I thought it was my eyes, maybe my brain tricking me. I told my buddies, they looked too and couldn't believe it either. The area I live in has never experienced an earthquake, I've never felt one and I didn't feel one that night either. I looked at trees, chimes hanging from houses and nothing else was moving, it was quiet, no movement at all.

I've recently looked up on it and haven't found anything. If anyone has experienced this or has any information what this could've been, please, let me know why you think.



Submitted June 21, 2016 at 08:09AM by iDontThinkiKnowYou http://ift.tt/28MYcXP

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.