Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Thought I'd share an amazing story.

I've just been reminiscing and realized how lucky I was a few years ago. My dad works for a billionaire (not going to name him) who has an enormous amount of influence. At some point , he decided to thank his employees by flying them out on a chartered jet to one of the last-ever shuttle launches...with Neil Armstrong. We took off from a local flight museum where we all got to talk and take pictures with Neil Armstrong, watched the Discovery launch from VIP seating at Cape Canaveral, and had breakfast with another astronaut (can't remember who), and received backpacks filled with NASA paraphernalia. In retrospect, I can't believe this happened.



Submitted June 20, 2016 at 12:38PM by Teslablade http://ift.tt/28Le7Ey

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.