Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Why am I so afraid of aliens?

Specifically the greys. Ever since I can remember, I've had this irrational fear of extraterrestrials. At night, I can't even look out my window and when I try to sleep and hear movement in my room, my first thought goes to aliens rather than the more obvious explanation of my cat. When I am on the internet or watching T.V. if I see a supposed grey alien, I always cower in fear, my hairs on my body stand up, and I just get all panicky... I don't get it. Is this normal or did something happen?



Submitted June 24, 2016 at 12:16AM by Quintus754 http://ift.tt/28QPUig

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.