Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Aliens on Twitter?

There is a Twitter account from an individual(along with 3 colleagues) who claims to be a visitor from Zeta Reticuli, here to help prepare us for First Contact. I hear your groans of incredulity, and before you(understandably) dismiss this as a hoax take a minute to read some of his tweets. The topics range from telepathy to bigfoot to human spirituality and the information(whatever it's source) is really quite profound, and largely consistent with information from whistleblowers and UFO researchers. The Twitter handle is @SandiaWisdom . Ask anything!



Submitted July 27, 2016 at 10:36PM by Siggysan http://ift.tt/2ao6l62

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.