Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Anyone know the origins of this photo? Claimed Igigi/Sumerian/Anunnakke something or other - Reptilian Mummy

Here's the image

It has Russian writing on it, which is the name of a City in Russia - Nakhodka

Oddly enough, the city is said to be home to ancient pyramids though I haven't had time to fully investigate how strong the claims are.

I tried finding the origins of this pic, couldn't find anything. All very post of post of repost type stuff. The detail in the hand binding is interesting, because its similar to actual mummified remains. It could be a hoax, a film prop, or who knows, but I'd like to...know exactly where it came from.

Oddly enough, the city name seems to be followed by what I could only translate to letter-acronym or something. Like; NP LML or something. (it wasn't that exactly, just similar)

When I searched that, and the original cyrillic writing I was getting pages to a World Bank page, on the actual server, and it was encrypted but a word file. Weird. Mostly journals and media companies in the unencrypted parts.

Here's an example of it being used though I've done reverse image searches and its popped up in multiple fringe or extra fringy type blogs.



Submitted July 27, 2016 at 05:38AM by Alien_Evidence_Tech http://ift.tt/2alrRYX

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.