Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Can someone help me find a source page for NASA's budget compared to the rest of the US's budget?

Not sure if I should be posting this here. I am trying to find a source other than Wikipedia that has a list of all of NASA's budget and the rest of the United States budget. I am trying to write an argument research paper for increasing NASA's funding and how we should focus on space again. I am not exactly that good at researching.



Submitted July 28, 2016 at 06:45AM by waitingtodiesoon http://ift.tt/2azdGAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.