Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hi, I'm here to answer any question that any sentient species would like to ask me under the confinements of the English language, ask me anything!

If there is anyone out there that would like to talk is this medium, I'd be glad to converse as openly as possible. I don't "know" anything besides absolutely nothing, only what I feel, if that helps with formulating an answer. I may have some questions for you if the converse becomes interesting for both of us. Thanks for your time.



Submitted July 27, 2016 at 08:18AM by I_AM_SKEFF http://ift.tt/2ab9849

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.