Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, July 25, 2016

I saw some bright UFOs in Stockholm, Sweden and i managed to take a picture

Hello.
I only took a picture because my phone doesn't record videos well, but it does capture pictures pretty nicely.
I was walking home after i went to the gym, i was listening to music in my headphones while suddenly i noticed people started to stop walking and just look and point at the sky.
This is the picture
They didn't instantly vanish, instead, they just seemed to just rise and rise upper until they couldn't be seen anymore.



Submitted July 25, 2016 at 12:32PM by mrobvious200 http://ift.tt/2a9a0n7

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.