Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, July 25, 2016

[Serious] Who here has had a real alien encounter(s)?

Serious and real replies only please.

If you desire I will also accept an anonamous private inbox message from a throwaway account. I will not share these with anyone.

How did they start? How do you contact them? How do they contact you? Do you want it to keep happening or stop?

My main goal is to find someone who has had a real encounter and to ask you to think of me as I want them to come get me. That is one way to put it. Yes I am serious. This is for a personal reason that I need them to come back again.

Years ago when I was smaller they (Someone from up there) did viset me. It was not hurtful or bad. I dont remember much past them coming into my room and afterwards, leaving me in my room. I remember I was afraid, I still am. From time to time I have had a few dreams of being with them and attacking them, but Im trying to accept them as I want to communicate. Somehow I made the choice to end it a long time ago as one day it all stopped aside from a dream on ocassion (by ocassion I mean once every so many years if that) and has been that way ever since. I need them to come back and I need to remember.



Submitted July 26, 2016 at 01:00AM by LuciferMS http://ift.tt/2a9V0lm

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.