Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Abductions

I was just recently added as a mod here. I would love to hear about the abduction phenomenon from people who may have experienced it. I have a few stories I would like to share too. Also, I should mention I am a reporter, but all of this is off the record. I have a few questions about your experiences.

How old were you when it happened? How old were you when you remembered it? What triggered the memory? Where did the abduction occur? What time of day or night did it occur? Were you alone at the time? If not, who else was there? What did the being(s) look like? Did they take you aboard a ship? If so, what did it look like on the inside and outside? Did you see other humans around during the abduction? Have you experienced any other paranormal experiences since the abduction or leading up to it? Do you feel like you have a special purpose? If so, what do you think it is?



Submitted August 27, 2016 at 10:49PM by PiasaDave http://ift.tt/2bqqE1V

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.