Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Aliens as demons?

Does anyone else here believe that what we see as the alien/alien abduction phenomenon is actually more accurately described in demonic terms?

I have read stories and a book that go into details about aliens being demons. Is this getting any traction in the community?

I strongly believe that aliens and the alien abduction phenomenon are related to demons and the dark side, irrespective of religion. The similarities are all there.

The alien abduction phenomenon also shares similarities with other folklore.

Any thoughts?



Submitted August 28, 2016 at 09:53PM by krycek1984 http://ift.tt/2bKT3gX

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.