Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

"Anunnaki" and religion

(Sorry if I am somewhat not that focused with the english language)

While doing some research on "ancient aliens" / other ancient related topics I started to have an idea that there used to be a sort of time where we (people here) used to have similar technology (maybe even better technology than what is in the so called "mainstream science") back during the ancient times and that there was a major cataclysm - destroying a lot of what we (people here) used to have.

--Extra info of what I found while doing research. Apparently what I see is that during the pre-cataclysm - people came down with their advanced technology and taught other people how to potentially create this sort of advanced technology.

--Idea As to what I see is that it seems that after the period of the supposed advanced technology (cataclysm?) is that there was another group (anunnaki?) "within" space that came to cause this sort of "confusion" - (maybe even new languages) to potentially create these so called "major religions" to potentially serve these other "outer" peoples nefarious purposes.

(I even applied this idea to these new cult type of "religions" - such as this so called "new age" religion that seems to want to move people away from critical thinking into almost complete stupidity -- (While looking at their so called "channeling" - what I see is that a people from other areas could be using advanced technology to accomplish these deceptive tasks against the so called "channeler")

Extra - (what if certain "governments" or"societies"(?) were formed by these "outer"/far(?) groups (anunnaki?) to try and keep people away from actually helping each other. (Wall building against one another?)

--- I REALLY REALLY HATE LIES



Submitted August 25, 2016 at 09:47PM by lookingforrealtruth http://ift.tt/2bjWzyb

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.