Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

But what's the point?

There are people who believe and those who don't, I can't judge them for their beliefs and I won't. But the part, that makes me wonder is why would anyone cover things up? For one if they get caught covering it up makes you even more curious and maybe that's the point, but in reality there's no reason to do it, well at least now in 2016... In modern times tv and movies are full of space, aliens and paranormal, so if it suddenly got revealed nobody would bat an eye, except for bunch of - oh hey I knew it. Mass panic would be most logical excuse to cover things up and it would be understandable if it would of happened 10 or earlier in history... Of course there are those who don't believe, but it's natural, that humanity can't settle on one truth. With science advancing forward more and more people are accepting that it's only logical for other life forms existing on other planets, because it would be weird thinking that we are the chosen ones, that inhabit the universe... I have no idea why I'm typing this, but I guess that I would like to hear other thoughts on this



Submitted August 31, 2016 at 05:50PM by Kahooots http://ift.tt/2bCDPig

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.