Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

(Critical thinking)Ok sure, helping spread info about aliens is great and all, but on thing is bothering me-

The bad aliens, mostly called reptillians, right? Assuming that this info that I've been gathering over the years is all mostly acurate and real, they should know exactly how much we know about them, right? They are supposedly controlling humanity behind the scenes, right?

Well there's a tipping point that I am quite weary of. And that tipping point is when we(general populace) blow their cover. What if it actually happens? What will they do? Are there other aliens holding them in check? I imagine they already have several plans for when it inevitably happens.

Thoughts?



Submitted August 25, 2016 at 12:37AM by I_AM_SKEFF http://ift.tt/2bD5O1A

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.