Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, August 26, 2016

*** CURE *** for UFO blindness. Thank you End Times Prophet!

I was blind and now I can see no more UFOs. Thank you END TIMES PROPHET for having cured my UFO blindness!

The illuminati had brainwashed me. How many hours of my precious life did I waste with the Roswell & alien garbage that the illuminati fed me all the years I was blind.

It wasn't until after Last Prophet Matt Marriott exposed how the illuminati fooled millions by just using a simple computer program to let them believe that two planes crashed into the World Trade Center that I could see again.

It's hard to admit that you wasted your time. It's the addiction mechanism that the illuminati use to keep the human cattle blind.

Because the longer you refuse to open your eyes, the more difficult it is to do it.



Submitted August 26, 2016 at 07:50PM by Kyoon_ http://ift.tt/2bGROE1

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.