Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, August 29, 2016

I believe I was abducted when I was a child.

I remember I would often have what I called back then dreams. I was about 5 or 6 and I can still remember them really well. I can remember it happening at least once a week for a few months

I remember being in a rocky environment and the only other humans there were children my age whom I didn't recognize. I can specifically remember the "people" who brought me there. They were dark/olive colored beings and the only thing I can remember them wearing were purple robes. Has anyone else had these experiences? I've always thought they were dreams but I remember them so thoroughly even though they happened so long ago.



Submitted August 29, 2016 at 02:41AM by teamsacrifice http://ift.tt/2bvIFxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.