Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

I just went to History Con 2016 in Manila and attended Giorgio's talk (Aliens guy).Here's what I think about him!

I think he is an exceptional person. Yes, people may be skeptic and try to debunk him but here's my piece of the cake.

He may be speaking crazy things but he gives evidence!: It is better to attend a talk of his than to watch one of his episodes in History Channel. He gets to show more evidence, which skeptics try to debunk their show by saying lack of evidence.

He believes in the idea of God: He himself said, I am no atheist. Throughout his talk he also tries to emphasize on LOWERCASE g god and he does not speak of UPPERCASE G God.

He shows evidence of ancient creations that may seem technologically advanced for that time The H blocks perhaps is a fine specimen. Yes, skeptics try to debunk by saying they have the tools, but the tools at that time cannot create a smooth or good finish for that block.

He says that it is not aliens: Giorgio said that "It's the meme! Not me! I am saying that it's our ancestors that made these and not aliens"

Education: Giorgio said "Everyone of you in the room is a product of education". He explains further that if you leave a baby in a room for his whole life and just supply him with his needs (water,food, etc.), we cannot expect him to be wise intelligently and technologically.

Reply for clarifications

In my opinion the universe is too big to have only our planet to have life.



Submitted August 28, 2016 at 10:37AM by LawEn4cer http://ift.tt/2brFRzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.