Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

An interesting "encounter" I had last night/this morning

I was watching this video, might've been a TV show, with some friends. At one point it shows a girl with black hair in a patterned dress with high socks. The show mentions her name (which I can't recall) and says you will need to think like seven of her. I thought, "Weird, how would someone even begin to do that?"

So later I was at the boardwalk at sunset with those friends and I took note of the moon, which was full and low on the horizon. I thought it was weird that it wasn't orange. Then I looked away and looked back and it was bright, and impossibly red.

I said to my female friend, "Look the moon just turned red!"

She said, "No, it's white." She was looking at a large bright light about 80 degrees to the right. I looked at them both, then, in the spaces between them and all around on the horizon in even ~20 degree increments, there were more lights like these starting to form and got bigger, looking like they were getting closer to the earth.

Everyone on the boardwalk starts rushing for this building. As we get inside there are crowds of people going to the basement. I pass a TV with a news channel on and all I remember was, in small print at the bottom of the screen, the words, "Try to think like 7 of her." I felt this feeling like I would need to know her name, which I had forgotten, so I asked some people in the crowd what her name was. They just shrugged me off like I was crazy. I knew I would die if I couldn't do what the text told me, whenever what or who came. And I realized no one saw the video I did.

I woke up with to a pounding heart, and my brain slowly realizing that it was a dream. In my post-sleep grogginess, I still couldn't believe it so I googled, "Look like 7 of her." No reasonable answers to be found. I've felt pretty strange ever since I woke from this dream.



Submitted September 27, 2016 at 02:18PM by yogi89 http://ift.tt/2cTgVzG

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.