Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Is season 8 just a rehash of previous seasons?

I'm watching all of the seasons in order, and I just got to season 8 and the 3 episodes so far have just been clips from older seasons spliced together. It's the stuff about the pyramids being power stations, the ark of the covenant, Michael Dennin talking about using soundwaves to knock down the castle, etc and I am 100% sure that these episodes were in earlier seasons (not just the subject matter but the majority of the clips they're using) (for example the season 8 episodes "Mysterious Structures" and "Mysterious Devices")

Just wondering if they run out of stuff to talk about in the later seasons and just keep doing this? Or if it's just a couple episodes of reused stuff before it gets back to new content?



Submitted September 28, 2016 at 10:54PM by blippyz http://ift.tt/2dm2K9D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.