Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

How does your awareness of ETs affect your daily life and philosophy?

I recently have come to truly believe that alien species are working with governments on Earth. I don't know yet exactly what I believe as far as agendas and theories go.

Though I've always considered myself open-minded, this awareness is...well I'm a little bit in shock and trying to understand how to integrate this information into my life choices and personal philosophy.

Something I'm especially struggling with is, as a depressed person diagnosed Bipolar and pervasive history of self hatred, harm and isolation, what implications are there for my cosmic responsibility to heal so that I can most effectively Be/spread "love" and peace in all its manifestations, as ETs must have had to learn to do in order to advance. And no matter which ET/human agendas are "real", love and belonging to a tribe will soon be necessary for survival, in my lifetime I believe. But I feel utterly broken in my ability to be in any genuine, give/receive relationship. I am also uneasy wondering whether my negativity may attract negative ET attention (according to some theories I've not yet thoroughly examined). If you have any thoughts on these matters I would love to speak with you.

TL;DR I would love to hear how your awareness of ETs (please mention your specific beliefs/experiences) has/is impacting your day to day choices, life style, and how you've integrated the awareness into your worldview and philosophy.

Thank you so much.



Submitted October 26, 2016 at 01:27AM by wayoutisthrough0 http://ift.tt/2fefGjc

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.