Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, October 28, 2016

I had a dream i was cuddling an alien and then had dozens in my room

I have been an abductee my whole life but I had a dream the other night where it felt so real...I only remember three pieces Me waking up almost paralyzed trying to get my gun...not sure why yet when I look back Second...I'm cuddling one of those mutanous teddy bears without hair from communion..it was in my bed face to face with me. It was nice but scary at the same time! It was blue black and maybe 3 feet tall at most! Super weird...next I walk toward my door to the kitchen and their is about a dozen short aliens in the room and the one closest to me touches me with a wand...and that's it. I've never seen any aliens like this! All previous aliens I have seen has only been the tall Grey's so I'm little off on this experience. I'm not even sure if it was real but it seemed almost as real as my other experiences. Its felt like the were in a dimension over lapping ours and doing a class room test on me or something...any info besides seek therapy would be helpful! Thank you and god bless...I am a highly intelligent successful business owner not a dumb hillbilly lmao



Submitted October 29, 2016 at 01:24AM by Iheartkratom http://ift.tt/2eOnkNU

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.