Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, October 31, 2016

I was recommended here to read the "communion" by whitey strieber.

I read the "communion" by Whitely strieber .... What a load of crap there was so many holes in the story and so cliché. What an absolute embarrassment and the fact that he kept advertising his other books and books of his friends that they'd published was even more embarrassing than the story.

I've read alot of alien encounter stories and books and this is by far the worst I've ever read.



Submitted October 31, 2016 at 04:59AM by bee667 http://ift.tt/2f3ITLe

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.