Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

If you had the influence, resources, and power, how would you disclose to the people of Earth about Aliens?

I would stream live to every citizen on the planet (tv, internet, radio, etc) and broadcast a meeting with the alien and do a QA with them so that the people of Earth would understand them.
After the phase of OMG, I would allow every new piece of technology to help everyone on the Earth. New medical technology to heal the sick. Destroy the money system. Clean the eco system.
After about 10 years, our planet would look totally different.
How would your disclosure look like?



Submitted October 31, 2016 at 01:08AM by heartbroken3333 http://ift.tt/2f40Mt9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.